tuesday things, vol. 19
December 17, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- A collection of lovely and funny reflections on The Kids’ Table, especially poignant at this time of year.
- This is my new favorite YouTube video of all time. I can’t even handle the cuteness.
- I never took Art History in college, but I’m pretty sure these tips will help me pass as an art expert.
- I am so glad the English language is catching up to my bad grammar. Because duh.
- A French cafe is charging their rude customers more. Ironic much?
- I love photo roundups. Here’s Reuters collection of the best photos of 2013.
- And the best NY Times Modern Love columns of 2013. (reading each week’s new Modern Love = one of my favorite parts of the week)
- And to round out the theme of roundups, here’s The Atlantic‘s Most Notable Global Stories of 2013.
- Jobs in computer science are growing at twice the national average, but only 12% of computer science degree holders are women.
- This makes me wish I lived in a place where it snowed more than once every four years.