tuesday things, vol. 18
December 10, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- I’m feeling like I can no longer complain about not having a green thumb… If NASA can get turnips and basil to grow on the moon, then I just need to try harder!
- Art makes you smart (and should be an integral part of children’s curriculum).
- “We archive memories on the internet, but that is not where we make them.”
- The birth of modern wrapping paper.
- At $114,651, the 12 Days of Christmas are an extremely impractical gift.
- How do you pick your seat when you walk into a movie theatre?