tuesday things, vol. 12
October 8, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Do you know how long you should nap?
- If you know my mom, you know this is true!
- I embrace change and seek to overcome myself. Just as Nietzsche wanted.
- A list of 10 easy things that will make you happier, backed by science.
- “The ability to experience positive emotions, like love and attachment, would mean that dogs have a level of sentience comparable to that of a human child. And this ability suggests a rethinking of how we treat dogs.”
- Of all of these flavor combinations, I think the apricot and basil sounds the best, followed closely by the smoked salmon and yogurt.