tuesday things, vol. 10
September 24, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- I cannot think of a better dessert. Gees. Wow. (h/t Whitney)
- You know how you can never really tell if your own breath smells? I just discovered a super useful tip: lick the inside of your wrist and smell it. That is what your breath currently smells like. You’re welcome.
- Oh, we keep the poison on aisle 7.
- I just started this book. I loved the author’s other works, so I have high expectations.
- My reaction in class last week, brought to you by a consistently closed-minded classmate…
- I’m pretty sure you’ve always wondered about this. (h/t Cindy)
- I think that you should drink whatever you think tastes good with your food, but this is a handy (and well-designed) chart about wine pairings.
- Don’t dither away the difficult splendor.