tuesday things, vol. 9
September 17, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Can emotional intelligence be taught?
- What do y’all think of the new iPhone 5S? Having a fingerprint sensor on the home button instead of a login password seems cool, but also kind of worrisome in this era of hackers and NSA spying, right?
- I am dying laughing over this!
- Interesting look at where higher vs. lower income families spent money in 2012: “Thinking about the future is a form of luxury.”
- Important stuff here friends.
- This looks absolutely delicious, but I feel like it it would be best as a cold-weather meal. Autumn, can’t you just hurry up??
- I am obsessed with the Andy Warhol Perrier bottles. Totally fun and chic!