tuesday things, vol. 20
October 28, 2014
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- I am addicted to this game.
- Would you move to a neighborhood built around a farm?
- This essay made me think twice about being critical of myself – you never know what impact your careless thoughts have on someone.
- Badass traveler!
- I seem to have adopted yoga clothes as my daily uniform, which apparently makes me appear authoritative.
- Beautiful slow-motion dance moves by the Washington Ballet.
- “Plans or no plans, keep a little space in your heart for the improbable. You won’t regret it.” And other advice that powerful women would have given their 22 year old selves.
- Skinny jeans threatened the US money supply. The mint’s cotton-blend paper supplier was forced to innovate when denim makers started incorporating spandex. (h/t Quartz)
- I think you all know by now how much I love the National Geographic photo contest.
p.s. Happy 8th anniversary to my love! Cheers to us!