christmas gift guide: ladies
Whether the ladies in your life are beauty-product-obsessed, into jewelry and fashion, love home decorating, or crave nothing more than time spent relaxing, there is something on this list for everyone:
1. Akola Project Necklace – these necklaces, which come in a variety of colors, are handmade by Ugandan women who are paid a fair wage, and the proceeds benefit their communities through water wells, vocational centers and agricultural programs.
2. Magazine Subscription – there’s nothing like spending a few minutes flipping through a magazine to get inspired, whether in the kitchen, around the home, or in life.
3. Soothing Lavender Body Wrap – helps soothe muscles and joints, with a lovely, relaxing lavender scent.
4. C. Wonder Leopard Sweater Dress – this chic sweater dress stands out in a crowd.
5. Oughton Limited Tote – a classic canvas tote that is the perfect size for a laptop and other essentials.
1. Monogrammed Compact Mirror – every lady needs a compact mirror in her purse, even better if it is a pretty one.
2. Cozy Pajama Set – nothing feels better against skin than the soft pima cotton in this stylish set of PJs.
3. Blue Compass Cocktail Napkins – these hand-embroidered Italian linen cocktail napkins are the perfect compliment for a cocktail.
4. Buxom Lip Gloss – a sheer, shimmering gloss that helps hydrate, plump, and shine with a luxurious, no-tingle feel.
5. Katie Spade Watch – Leonardo da Vinci said it best: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
1. Wool and the Gang Knit Your Own Scarf Kit – knitting needles, yarn, and pattern instructions are included in these fun kits.
2. Panama Hat – woven entirely by hand in Ecuador from fronds of the toquilla palm, it’s the perfect touch to pretty much any ensemble.
3. Jayson Home Horn Vase – horns are the epitome of chic and this beautiful vase adds a twist of high style.
4. Kusmi Tea Essentials – 24 individually-wrapped muslin tea bags selected from Kusmi Tea’s 12 top-selling teas.
5. Diane James Peony Vase – a pretty pink peony takes center stage in a glass bowl with optic swirl.
1. Zara Home Silver Bamboo Frame – this classic style will fit right in to any setting.
2. Dainty Champagne Flutes – these Champagne flutes are both chic and sensible — they can double as bud vases.
3. By Paige Lobster (or Crawfish!) Slippers – evoking the coast, these needlepoint slippers are comfortable and stylish.
4. Twisted Pearl Necklace – a lovely addition to any outfit.
5. Greek Key Throw Blanket – this machine-washable throw is practical and well-designed, so she will want to display it in her home.
1. Monogrammed Memo Pad – whether it’s grocery lists or love letters, she can write notes in style on this memo pad, customized with her name or initials.
2. West Elm Baggu Tote – these striped and metallic bags are simple, stylish, and durable.
3. Nachtmann Slice Vase – stick a gift certificate to your favorite florist in this modern vase.
4. Turkish T Woven Towel – I love how these can be used as a swimsuit wrap, beach towel, or bath towel.
5. Hunter Sandhurst Savoy Riding Boots – stylish and functional, these rain boots make a statement.