tuesday things, vol. 14
October 22, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Steel Magnolias is one of my top 5 movies. And now the iconic house from the film is for sale.
- “Women were the original beer drinkers. In fact, the first brewers were mothers if you really want to get specific, because beer was brewed in the home, just like bread was baked in the home.”
- Oh, these just take creepy to a whole new level.
- Cool photo gallery of Swiss cheese-making.
- This is really funny!
- Ummm… would you cook your dinner in the dishwasher?
- I’m really liking this folk trio.
- This spoken word performance is so powerful: “A fugitive stealing calories to which she does not feel entitled. Deciding how many bites is too many. How much space she deserves to occupy.”
- I’m definitely a perpetuator. Do any of these fit you?