tuesday things, vol. 11
October 1, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- The most expensive hotel room in the US has a chromotherapy bath tub. Does anyone even know what that is?
- I think I’ll make these for dinner tonight. Yum.
- This book was delivered to my Kindle last night (love that pre-ordering!) and I can’t wait to start it.
- A beautiful reflection on communion: “…there was a reason Jesus chose this absurd metaphor, of his broken body being bread and his blood being wine, and I think part of that has to do with the goodness of it. I think we are meant to savor it, to touch and taste and smell it.”
- Interesting read on how to say no more effectively.
- We just started The Blacklist, the new show with James Spader. I think it is going to be so good! What shows are y’all excited about this fall?
- Been listening to this a lot lately.
- Annnddd… I am headed into the kitchen to make these. For my lunch. Yep.