tuesday things, vol. 8
September 10, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- First things first! I added a recipe index to the site for easier navigation. You can access it from the menu on the top right. Let me know what you think!
- Boozing by country.
- This is a fun site with deconstructed sandwiches that represent each state.
- I’ve been streaming the iTunes Festival shows for the past few days. There’s some good stuff on the lineup – check it out.
- Have you seen this heartwarming commercial?
- I always buy Gulf shrimp in order to support Louisiana fisherman so I didn’t really need an excuse to avoid Asian seafood, but here’s a good one. Eeew.
- OH EM GEE. I cannot wait for the new Phillip Lim for Target collection!