tuesday things, vol. 7
September 3, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Do you know how to make the perfect cup of coffee?
- Interesting read about the average length of a night’s sleep around the world. I’m like the Japanese but I wish I was more like the Chinese.
- Does this really work? Am I killing myself for an hour at the gym when I could be doing the same thing in 7 minutes?
- I love ice cold beer, but I think this is sort of weird… (h/t Whitney)
- Two weeks into the semester and it has begun.
- I have chills.
- We had this for dinner on Sunday night and it was awesome. So easy to throw together – I think it will become a weeknight staple. Next time I will add a few vegetables — I’m thinking carrots and bell peppers.
- A funny website for random facts. Did you know ketchup was invented by Chinese sailors?
- This looks like the perfect autumn bag for work / school. Lovely.