tuesday things, vol. 6
August 27, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- I’m really into fruity drinks this summer and this one looks right up my alley. I’ll be trying it this week for sure!
- Truly the highlight of last week was getting to spend time with my friend Courtney when I was in Dallas for school. To top off all of the lovely drinking and catching up, we had the best chicken fricassee pot pie. What was I to do but come home and try to replicate it? So I did. And then we loved it so much, we had it for dinner Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, and Monday night. No lie. Recipe coming soon.
- LSU FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE, MY FRIENDS. Deck yourselves out accordingly.
- Favorite party trick? Cheap wineglasses. We stocked up on dozens of IKEA glasses a few years ago, and now I don’t give a hot damn if someone breaks one or two at a party. Which is pretty much inevitable with the wine drinking…
- Interesting piece about the economics of pricing lobster and wine.
- This looks like a light, refreshing lunch. Perfect for the dog days of summer.
- Yes. This. Especially # 2 and #16.