tuesday things, vol. 5
August 20, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Most convocation speeches are just self-gratifying for the speaker, but this is one of the best I’ve ever read or heard…. What I regret most in my life are failures of kindness.
- The cuteness! I can’t stand it!
- I love looking at the finalists in this contest every year. Amazing stuff.
- Have any of you ever tried this to keep your guacamole from turning brown?? It sounds like a good trick!
- I hate working out. It takes every fiber of my being to get up and go meet my trainer. And sometimes, even that isn’t enough. So articles like this are a good motivator. I love my brain and kinda want it to stick around for a while.
- I love when products are made in the good ole US of A, but there are just some things that Americans just haven’t mastered. No longer is prosciutto one of them. This was an interesting article about a couple that is making the special ham in Iowa.