tuesday things, vol. 1
July 23, 2013
my favorite instagrams this week
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness lately. I can’t overstate how its affected my outlook and how I process emotions. Andy Puddicome shares how important it is to be fully in the present moment in this TED talk.
- One look at these popovers and I’m toast. They’re all I can think about.
- I am thinking about ordering these genius little tiles. I kind of want to stick them on my dogs’ collars since they’re always trying to escape when the front door is open.
- Matty and Suzy, good people who we are lucky to call our friends, are featured in this inspiring NY Times article. Kudos!
- I love Iznik ceramics. Some of my favorite patterns are here, here, here, and here. They have me daydreaming about starting a new plate collection.
- “Sooner or later, we all discover that kindness is the only strength there is.” – Fr. Greg Boyle, Tattoos on the Heart
- The Last Bison, Hey Marseilles, and Saints of Valory and are all on repeat this week. Take a listen.
- This is my favorite news of the week.
- Feeling like this a lot lately. (“No.”)
- “Sometimes the most faithful prayers are the questions we bring to God.” – Enuma Okoro, Reluctant Pilgrim
- And we end on this note…. THIRTY-NINE DAYS!!!