tuesday things, vol. 17
December 3, 2013
A few things I’m thinking about, reading, or loving right now:
- Brillant! Here’s how to peel an entire head of garlic in 10 seconds.
- “Selfie” was just named the 2013 Oxford word of the year, which makes this collection of historic photos turned into selfies even funnier.
- In a world where only 11% of engineers are female, toy company GoldieBlox is on a mission to “disturb the pink aisle” and get young girls interested in science and math. Their video will have you cheering by the end.
- A comical look at some of the absurd items in the Williams-Sonoma catalog.
- I just heard about this book and am dying to start it.
- I was really glad to read this since I failed so miserably the one time I attempted a juice cleanse.
- Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Like, A LOT.
- Talk about a lot of wasted time.